It doesn’t matter if you’re pretty
or have things all over your face,
because what truly matters is
what’s inside you.
this is actually the most meaningful and thoughtful post i have ever seen on tumblr
I’m fairly certain I’ve reblogged this before, but goddamn, they’re all sO CUTE.
#Can we talk about how realistic this is #it literally has almost every body type and preference here #big thighed #skinny waist #freckles #tall #short #gay #straight #red kneed #thigh gap #tattoos #piercings #girls with short hair #guys with dyed hair #short dresses #skinny jeans #these could have been drawn so stereotypically yet they’re not #however they’re still perfect
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
If a line of dialogue is the title of the episode, movie, or book, it obviously must have some great significance. If it sounds completely random, that just means the true meaning of the title has yet to be revealed. So when a character is heard using the title in dialogue, the audience sits up and takes notice, because the scriptwriter has just planted a neon sign that flashes this conversation is important.
THEY SAID THE THING!
and then there’s Doctor Who
and then there’s